After falling in love with photography from a young age, I have spent the majority of my life studying and embracing the world of photography. Growing up dancing for 16 years also means I have a passion for the creative and performing arts. Whether it be new actor headshots, strong editorial portraits, dramatic live theatre or hidden backstage antics, every moment is worth preserving.
5 THINGS TO KNOW
1. I am currently based in London/ Surrey but love travelling around the UK for various projects.
2. I completed my BA Hons Editorial and Advertising Photography Degree from the University of Gloucestershire in 2016.
3. Laura Woodrow Photography has been running for 4 years now!
4. Dance & theatre have always been a part of my life and am lucky to have performed on some amazing stages such as The Royal Albert Hall and Her Majesty's Theatre in London.
5. Laura Woodrow Photography is 100% fuelled by coffee and quavers. (although never at the same time)